Includes round trip transportation, certified bilingual guide, snorkel, water and healthy snacks
If you have an adventurous spirit and enjoy history and nature, this is the perfect cenotes tour for you. Visit 5 unique cenotes and discover the different kinds: closed cave (with flashlights), half open, and completely open. Afterwards, we’ll stop by our favorite café or taquería for lunch — before taking you back to your Tulum hotel/Airbnb.
After visiting the cenotes, you can have an optional lunch stopover at our favorite organic café or taquería or return to your Tulum Airbnb/hotel.
8:00am – Pick up from your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
8:30am – 9:00am: Visit first cenote
9:00am – 9:30am: Visit second cenote
9:30am – 10:00am: Visit third cenote
10:00am – 11:00am: Visit fourth cenote
11:00am – 12:00pm: Visit final fifth cenote and optional lunch stopover afterwards
|2-3 persons||$175 USD per person|
|4 or more persons||$145 USD per person|
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb in air-conditioned, nice Sprinter van
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to cenotes
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Optional lunch stopover (café or taquería)
- Feel free to leave your belongings inside our guarded vehicle while visiting the cenotes
What to bring
- Swimsuit, beach towel, tote bag
- Flip-flops or water shoes
- Extra shirt and bottoms to change into
- Underwater camera (e.g. GoPro) or your camera phone
- Cash (USD or pesos) for lunch, locker, souvenirs, or tips
Note: If you bring sunscreen or insect repellant, make sure they are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
DRONE AND SPECIAL OR PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE IN CENOTES
Extra note: We advise not wearing jewelry.
If you wish to extend this tour with an add-on of Dos Ojos, Sac Actún, or Gran cenote, we can totally do it. Contact us or tap button below.