Half-day tour includes ruins entrance fees, cenote fees, certified guide, transportation, and lunch stop
Do two of our favorite activities in Tulum: visit the Tulum Ruins ✔️ and swim in a cenote ✔️. Not only do you get a private guided tour of the archaeological site with insane beach views but also experience a cenote park of your choice: Dos Ojos, Gran Cenote, Calaveras, or Sac Actún. We’ll stop at our favorite café or taquería in centro Tulum for a lunch break, too. English-speaking guide, basic admission fees (cenote and ruins) and round trip transportation are included with price.
8:00am: Pickup from your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
8:30am – 10:30am: Visit Tulum Ruins
10:30am – 12:00pm: Dos Ojos, Calavera, Gran Cenote, or Sac Actún cenote (please choose one)
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch at organic café or taquería (you pay, your choice)
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Return to your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
|2 – 3 persons||$170 USD per person|
|4+ persons||$140 USD per person|
- Pick up and drop off at your Tulum hotel/Airbnb
- English-speaking guide at ruins
- All basic entrance fees to ruins and 1 cenote park (Dos Ojos, Gran Cenote, Calavera, or Sac Actún)
- Bottled water and healthy snacks
- Lunch stopover (café or taquería)
Note: If you wish to snorkel, dive, or have a guided cenote tour, let us know beforehand. Extra fees may apply.
What to bring
- Swimsuit, beach towel, tote bag
- Flip-flops or water shoes
- Extra shirt and bottoms to change into
- Underwater camera (e.g. GoPro) or your phone camera
- Cash (USD or pesos) for lunch and extra fees like lockers, photos, souvenirs, and tips
Note: If you bring sunscreen or insect repellant, make sure they are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
Extra note: We advise not wearing jewelry.
If you wish to add more cenotes to the tour, we can totally do it. Contact us for pricing or tap button below.